Change up your Saturday with our fantastic Match of the Day offer.
Simply make a fresh deposit between £10 - £50 and receive a 50% Deposit Match - up to £25.
What's in it for me?
A 50% Bingo bonus when you make a deposit - up to £25
HOW DO I GET IT?
Make a fresh deposit between £10 and £50 on the date stated on the offer.
What is the promotion?
Players get 50% of their deposit back as Bingo Bonus – capped at £25 Bingo Bonus. Offer can only be claimed once.
When is the promotion?
Every Saturday from 00:00:01 to 23:59:59
Who is eligible?
Any player that makes a deposit between £10 and £50.
How do I qualify?
Make a deposit between £10 and £25
What will I receive?
50% of the value of your deposit as a Bingo Bonus - up to a maximum £25. Eg Deposit Deposit £30 and you will receive £15 Bingo Bonus. The 50% Deposit Match cannot be redeemed for cash and can only be used to purchase bingo tickets in any bingo room.
What do I need to wager before I can withdraw any winnings from my bonuses?
Players are required to wager their Bingo Bonus amount 2 (two) times. Eg if you deposit £10 and receive a £5 bonus you will need to wager £10 before any winnings can be withdrawn.
What do I need to do before I can withdraw my winnings from the bonus?
You need to complete the wagering requirements. The bonus shall expire within 7 after acceptance of the bonus. If wagering has not been completed by then, the entire bonus balance (bonus + pending winnings) shall be removed. You are entitled to withdraw your real money balance and winnings derived from your real money at any time. However, if the wagering requirements are not completed then players will forfeit the bonus and any pending winnings from the bonus funds.
How are my funds used?
Your wagers will be deducted first from your real money funds then from your bonus funds. All bonuses are for wagering purposes only. The initial bonus amount can never be withdrawn.
Where can I see my cash/bonus balance?
You can see the breakdown of both cash and bonus balance in the bingo lobby, displayed in the top left corner on desktop or a tablet device and the top right corner on a mobile device. To see your bonus status just click on the "My Bonuses" tab within the bingo lobby menu.
Can I claim any other bonuses while this bonus is active on my account?
Yes, but wagering requirements must be met for each bonus separately, in the order the bonus was claimed.
- The promoter of this promotion is Takeabreakbingo.co.uk.
- By participating in this promotion, you will be deemed to have accepted, and agree to be bound by, these terms and conditions and the terms and conditions of Take a Break Bingo
- Players must be resident in the United Kingdom, and must be aged 18 years or over. Proof of identity, address and age must be provided on request. If you do not provide this information, or we are not fully satisfied that what has been provided meets the requirements of applicable law, we may withhold and/or retain any and all bonuses until such time as this has been fulfilled.
- If you have any issues, please contact our Customer Services team.
- No responsibility is accepted for game plays or stakes lost, corrupted or delayed in transmission for any reason.
- If an act, omission, event or circumstance occurs which is beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter and which prevents the Promoter from complying with these terms and conditions the Promoter will not be liable for any failure to perform or delay in performing its obligation.
- Employees of the Playtech plc group, Bauer Media or any other company associated or involved in the promotion are not eligible to enter this promotion.
- The promotion is limited to one per registered account / person. If we find that you have used more than one account to participate, we reserve the right to withhold payment of any promotional amount or bonus earned on the duplicate account(s).
- These terms and conditions shall be exclusively governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of England. The entrant irrevocably submits to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales.
- Please play responsibly. For more information, visit our Responsible Gambling page.