Another night wishing for that elusive full house? Well, we’re about to turn that on its head!
On Mondays we're mixing it up a bit . . . it’s crazy, we know - one line can be worth more than two lines, and even worth more than a full house.
Join the fun in our Topsy-Turvy world between 6pm and midnight in the Bingo Lounge . . . you’d be mad not to!
Terms and Conditions
Instructions for Entry
Monday Madness Games are open to every player.
For full details of game type and prizes see the bingo schedule.
- The promoter of this promotion is Takeabreak Bingo
- By participating in this promotion, you will be deemed to have accepted, and agree to be bound by, these terms and conditions and the terms and conditions of Take a Break Bingo
- Players must be resident in the United Kingdom, and must be aged 18 years or over. Proof of identity, address and age must be provided on request. If you do not provide this information, or we are not fully satisfied that what has been provided meets the requirements of applicable law, we may withhold and/or retain any and all bonuses until such time as this has been fulfilled.
- If you have any issues, please contact our Customer Services team.
- No responsibility is accepted for game plays or stakes lost, corrupted or delayed in transmission for any reason.
- If an act, omission, event or circumstance occurs which is beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter and which prevents the Promoter from complying with these terms and conditions the Promoter will not be liable for any failure to perform or delay in performing its obligation.
- Employees of the Playtech plc group, Bauer Media or any other company associated or involved in the promotion are not eligible to enter this promotion.
- The promotion is limited to one per registered account / person. If we find that you have used more than one account to participate, we reserve the right to withhold payment of any promotional amount or bonus earned on the duplicate account(s).
- These terms and conditions shall be exclusively governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of England. The entrant irrevocably submits to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales.
- Please play responsibly. For more information, visit our Responsible Gambling page.